Abt News

Latest Tweets

@denisebatters Apx 70% of Canadians recognize the incumbent has broken our trust. Let’s see if the other 30% are o… https://t.co/lrMJpqF5aQ
18th September, 2019
@armyboxingteam - Quality rounds in this evening for the ABT thank you to the clubs that travelled in, Guildford C… https://t.co/Dxp4jbyZj6
18th September, 2019
Quality rounds in this evening for the ABT thank you to the clubs that travelled in, Guildford City BC, St Mary’s A… https://t.co/oNLhJsXVFH
18th September, 2019
Quality rounds in this evening for the ABT thank you to the clubs that travelled in Guildford City BC, St Mary’s AB… https://t.co/vB01lIXnxC
18th September, 2019
TRUMP IS A FLIPPING LUNATIC. I CAN'T BELIEVE OUT PRESIDENT SPEAKS LIKE THIS!#ABT #TRUMPLIES https://t.co/K2a1KaQNtu
17th September, 2019 #ABT