Americans News

Latest Tweets

The #Republicans represent 0.01% of #Americans and their #dynasties. That leaves 99.99% out in the cold. And winter is coming.
13th October, 2017 #Republicans, #Americans
Vets warn that 'extreme breeding' could harm horses | World news | The Guardian #awful #americans #AnimalCruelty https://t.co/zQcvGDNa0b
13th October, 2017 #americans
Costs go up 👇 Wish CBO could quantify emotional toll on #Americans who are #older, have #preexistingconditions, or… https://t.co/Z1ZvxrWenU
13th October, 2017 #Americans