Liberals News

Latest Tweets

@politico Heres a radical concept Every1 keep their private lives 2 themselves Problem solved #liberals can shove t… https://t.co/pVRAKEZ8yv
26th July, 2017 #liberals
At least someone else understands what #Trump is doing 😏 people are so easy to bait. Especially #liberals https://t.co/zyh2SB8MT0
26th July, 2017 #Trump, #liberals
The #Liberals who have nothing but disdain for all military branches, now want you to believe they know everything about the military😄
26th July, 2017 #Liberals
@thehill 90% of Low Info #Liberals think the Presidency is determined by popular vote. The other 10% thinks it should be.
26th July, 2017 #Liberals
Newsflash #Liberals~ most people are sick of identity politics being shoved down R throat ~ #Trans #Transban #Military
26th July, 2017 #Liberals, #Trans
Time to #Trigger some #Liberals I still support Trump in everything he does.
26th July, 2017 #Liberals
Having #transgenders in #military is STUPID. Military is NOT a social experiment Petri dish. Have fun with your daily tantrum, #liberals!
26th July, 2017 #liberals
Gag me ! Justin Trudeau covers Rolling Stone! #liberals #1 @promoting #fakenews "His hair a colour found in#Nature" https://t.co/5WFM3oMdJi
26th July, 2017 #liberals