Tata Motors sales for December 2015 at 39,973 units

#hashtags: #Tata Motors #HCV #December 2015 #December 2014 #Tata #Cumulative

Tata Motors continued to witness year-on-year growth in the M&HCV segment in December 2015, with a growth of 2%. Total sale of Tata Motors passenger and commercial vehicles (including exports) were at 39,973 vehicles, lower by 4%, over 41,734 vehicles, sold in December 2014. The domestic sale of Tata commercial and passenger vehicles for December 2015 were at 35,416 nos. lower by 6% over 37,776 vehicles sold in December 2014.

Cumulative sales (including exports) for the fiscal at 364,946 nos.,...